Wednesday, November 22, 2006

God, first love

had a very enjoyable meeting w zion careleaders and yihui. we worshipped for fifty minutes, no less. was really blessed by the worship, really must thank God for Rachel, who is in Korea now :(

felt really comfortable, just sitting there and hugging my knees, and just singing to God, a personal worship, nice to just leave ministry temporarily at the back of our heads. been a long time since we leave down titles, and are children, not servants.

my burden was lifted and i was renewed.
maybe im not healed, but im on my way to restoration.

i love Him.


caregroup gathering was on the same day, and we went to prata hse after that. me, karchian, janice and sharon then went down to town, having time to kill. woah, the whole world was there, getting last minute prom stuff or shopping. met like 6 or 7 sets of different people.

oh forgot to blog abt this.
so after the zion clm, i was rummaging through my bag, trying to find my ezlink card but was very unsuccessful. so yihui helped me n rummage thru my bag too, and also cant find. so she went, probably as a casual comment "haiyo, did u throw it away?" and i realised "highly possible!" so we went over to the dustbin where i dumped my dinner remains and shone my hp light in. oh, the dustbin is at the serangoon central tt crowded busstop, and we looked uber lame. then i found it! but soaked with ... i cant and dont want to know what liquid tt is. gross, but yay, thank God man, if not need to make new one. lol.